Wood River Library
mission of the
River Public Library is to bring the people and the
resources of the library together in order to enhance the
lives of individuals and the community as a whole. The
library provides access to materials and services to help
community residents obtain information meeting their
personal, educational and professional interests and needs.
The library is a member of the Illinois Heartland Library
System (IHLS) and Sharing Heartland's Available Resources
Equally (SHARE) automated consortium.
The Library can provide the community numerous services
- Materials in a variety of formats: Books, DVDs,
Audiobooks, music CDs, and more!
- Access to the holdings of over 400 libraries in
Illinois through SHARE, and even more libraries through
WorldCat Interlibrary Loan.
- 13 patron computers with internet access and
- Reference service for your informational needs.
- Free wi-fi.
- Free Notary Public Service & Voter Registration
- Access to online resources including e-books,
digital magazines, and informational databases.
- Four monthly programs for youth of all ages,
from babies and toddlers to young adults.
- Regularly scheduled programming for adults,
including a book club and computer classes.
- Meeting room available.
Library is located at 326 E. Ferguson and is open Monday
through Thursday 9:30am to 8:00pm, Friday and Saturday
9:30am to 5:00pm, Sunday 12:30pm to 4:00pm. For more
information, please contact Library staff at (618) 254-4832.
Or you can visit the
River Public Library website.
Home | Business
| Government | Services
Online Payments |
Reference Desk |
The City of Wood River, Illinois
111 North Wood River Avenue
Wood River, Illinois 62095
This page last modified
All information © 2009 City of Wood River
Site Design/Development by